We take copyright SERIOUSLY. If you wish to report a copyright infringement, we need you to send us a proper notification.
A proper notification MUST have at least the following information, or it may be IGNORED.
Identify yourself as either:
- The owner of a copyrighted work(s), or
- A person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- State your contact information, including your TRUE NAME, street address, telephone number, and e-mail address.
- Identify all of the copyrighted work that you believe is being infringed.
- Identify all of the material that you claim is infringing your copyrighted work, to which you are requesting to have disabled or delete.
- Identify all of the material by its URL(s).
- State that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law.
- [email protected] is the the designated agent to receive notification of claimed infringement.
Once the request is received, one of our representatives will be working on your case and we will let you know within 3 to 6 days if the content was removed, disabled, or if your request was not granted.